As far as we know, these are the smallest commercially available 68HC11 modules in the world. And they are more powerful and cost-effective than some of the popular DIP modules out there. Add to that the plethora of available 68HC11 literature, examples, and tools, and MicroStamp11 presents a very attractive package.
The MCU runs in expanded mode, and external EEPROM and interface circuitry is included on-board. A modest quantity of I/O pins, and powerful on-chip hardware subsytems make this a great product for many applications.
- thin board material (0.031-inch)
- light weight: only 0.2 oz.
- tiny 1-inch x 1.4-inch stamp-sized board
- surface-mount chips for low-profile, high-density design
- features 68HC11D0 microcontroller
- available with 8K or 32K EEPROM
- EEPROM has hardware Write Protect (software write protect also possible)
- 192 bytes on-chip RAM (+32K external SRAM on MAX version)
- all PORT A lines available (pulse accumulator, input captures, output compares)
- all six PORT D lines available (any mix of: general purpose I/O, SPI, or SCI)
- 5V low-dropout regulator
- low-voltage inhibit reset circuit
- all available port lines/interrupts/reset brought out to versatile 20-pin header
- convenient switches for RUN/LOAD and WRITE PROTECT (EEPROM)
- programmable in Assembler, BASIC, C
- easy s-record loading via Docking Module, using MicroLoad (Windows program, included with Starter Package)
- compatible with BASIC11 Compiler/Simulator/Debugger/Terminal IDE for Windows
- modular design, with versatile connector options offers many configuration possibilities
- application boards and accessories under development
- get a Starter Package first-- then buy as many additional modules as you need for all your applications
Want to know more? Ready to buy? Click on the various folder icons at the top of the page to see all available MicroStamp11 modules, starter packages, application cards, and accessories.