- use D-sub connectors in your breadboard as easily as DIPs!
- test or develop interfaces to serial and parallel port devices in your solderless breadboard
- perfect for students, technicians, engineers, and hobbyists!
Data sheet for D-Sub adapters is available here
- compact design
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin terminations
- rows spaced 0.3" apart to plug into standard solderless breadboard
- takes minimum real estate on breadboard
- gives maximum access to tie-points
- available in both socket and plug versions
- available in both top-entry and side-entry versions
- quality 2-layer FR-4 board
- preserves connector pin-numbering scheme
- available in 9-, 15-, 25-, and 37-pin sizes