- compact "AD12DX" form factor (3.25" x 3.25")
- narrow expanded mode implementation of 68HC812A4 MCU (16 MHz crystal)
- 128K provides plenty of code space for advanced applications
- 128K (battery-backed) provides plenty of data space for advanced applications
- battery-backed clock/calendar chip
- RS232 interface
- RS485 interface
- on-board 5V 500 mA regulator
- fully plug-in compatible with Adapt812 boards
- includes universal 6-/10-pin BDM interface connector for debugging via BDM pod
- easy s-record loading and time/date functions via embedded firmware utility (MX1Flash)
What you get:
- this product ships with hardcopy data sheet and schematic diagram
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the blue Resources tab above
Before you order...
All of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "M" connector on both H1 and H2. Please make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default option (no connectors on H1 and H2).