- 9S12 microcontroller with on-chip embedded 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface
- based on the 9S12NE64 MCU (112-pin TQFP version)
- includes 25 Mhz crystal
- 25 MHz bus speed (via PLL)
- local 3.3 Volt low-dropout 500 mA regulator
- Integrated Modular RJ45 jack
- on-chip Serial Monitor (compatible with uBug12 and CodeWarrior)
- 64K Bytes Flash
- 8K Bytes Ram
- I2C connector
- one RS232 interface
- one selectable RS232/RS485 interface
- Adapt9S12 form factor board
- two 50-pin connectors bring out virtually all I/O lines (NOTE: 3.3 Volt logic levels only-- will not work at 5V)
- compatible BDM pod is USBDMLT
- choose from our 12 standard connector options
If you require mating connectors, browse Connectors in the Components category at the left. For power supplies, browse the Accessories category. If you require a BDM pod for this product, order the USBDMLT (see Accessories category).
- assembled, tested module, pre-programmed with Freescale Serial Monitor
- red and black power connector wire (#PCJ1-8)
- printed schematic/pinout sheet
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the blue Resources tab above
Before you order...
All of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "M" connector on both H1 and H2. Please make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default option (i.e. no connectors on H1 and H2).
|Choose Connector Option: