- compact "Adapt12DX" form factor (3.25" x 3.25")
- low-cost narrow expanded mode implementation of 68HC812A4 MCU
- 16 MHz crystal
- 128K Flash provides plenty of code space for advanced applications
- 32K SRAM provides adequate data space for most applications
- two RS232 interfaces with 9-pin D-sub connectors
- on-board 5V 500 mA regulator
- fully plug-in compatible with Adapt812 boards
- universal 6-/10-pin BDM interface connector for debugging via BDM pod
- easy Flash erasing/programming via embedded firmware utility (MXFlash), supports S1 and S2 record programming to external Program memory
What you get:
- this product ships with hardcopy data sheet and schematic diagram
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the blue Resources tab above
Before you order...
All of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "RA" style on H1 and "M" style on H2. Please make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default option (i.e. no connectors on H1 and H2).