SHIPPING & HANDLING:
At Checkout, you are presented with costs for one or more trackable shipping options.
This cost includes all duty and brokerage fees to US addresses only. (We ship from Canada).
Overseas customers are responsible for all duty, brokerage, and taxes.
COD service is not offered.
Lower-cost shipping methods are available-- see below.
We do not use UPS!
Low-cost Shipping Option
If you don't need trackability, shipping can cost as low as $2 via Airmail (uninsured).
This makes sense when the order value is low (e.g. a couple of components or adapters).
To do this, select Counter Pickup as your Shipping Method. Then be sure to mention in
the Comments during Checkout that you are ok with low-cost (uninsured) shipping.
We cannot be held responsible for lost or misdirected shipments.
Please note the following guidelines for returning products:
1) Obtain an RMA number (i.e. Return Material Authorization number) from us before sending anything back; otherwise, we may refuse it.
2) Wrap circuit boards in anti-static material or place them in the anti-static pouch they came in. Improper packaging may void warranty.
3) Pack securely, with adequate padding to prevent damage or loss in transit.
4) Mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
5) Customers outside Canada: DO NOT use FedEx Ground or UPS without express permission from us (due to excessive Customs brokerage charges). We recommend PriorityMail (from your post office).
6) Mark clearly on the outside of the box, and on any Customs forms: RETURNING CIRCUIT BOARDS FOR REPAIR - MADE IN CANADA.
7) Note: the Country of Origin is Canada (not USA). If you put USA, and we are charged import duties, we will bill your credit card.
8) Do not send anything to us "freight collect"-- we will refuse it!.
9) Send the package to:
Technological Arts, Inc.
Attn.: Repair Dept.
3218 Wharton Way
Mississauga, ON L4X 2C1 CANADA