Includes Adapt11C24DX60K module (32K EEPROM + 28K RAM) with 68HC11E9B and 68HC24 chips, serial cable, and red & black power cable, as shown in the photo. Click here to access documentation (user manual, pinout, schematic) and software related to this product.
NOTE: The default connector option for the module is SB, as shown in the photo. However, all of our standard connector options are available for this product. If you prefer a different connector style, please request it in the Comments during Checkout.
- Compact "DX" form factor (2.8" x 2.1")
- BUFFALO in ROM
- 8 MHz crystal (2 MHz bus speed)
- 32K EEPROM and 28K RAM (piggy-backed)
- 512 bytes internal RAM (on MCUs)
- Hardware Write Protect switch for EEPROM
- Design incorporates 68HC24 port replacement unit (PRU) for full 68HC11 port compatibility
- 26 general purpose I/O lines (including 3 input captures and 5 output compares)
- Pulse accumulator, hardware timer, real-time interrupt, watchdog, 2 hardware interrupts
- 8 channel 8-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) port offers virtually unlimited expansion
- Serial Communications Interface (SCI) port, with programmable baud rate
- RS-232 serial port, utilizing on-chip SCI (4-pin connector)
- SCI compatible with MIDI and RS485/RS422
- On-board reset circuit and button, 5V regulator, and RS232 interface
- Low power requirements (45 mA nominal; much less in STOP mode)
- All port pins are brought out to standard 50-pin connector pattern
- Virtual plug-in interchangeability with all Adapt11 family boards
- 11 connector options for the ultimate in modular design capabilities
- Use programming language of your choice: C, BASIC, assembler, etc.
- Compatible with JBug11 and PCBug11 debug/monitor programs
- Easy program-loading via MicroLoad, JBug11, PCBug11, ICC11, etc.
- Low cost-- ideal for educational and embedded applications
- Many accessories available