Please note the following guidelines for returning products:
- Obtain an RMA number (i.e. Return Material Authorization number) from us before sending anything back; otherwise, we may refuse it.
- Wrap circuit boards in anti-static material or place them in the anti-static pouch they came in. Improper packaging may void warranty.
- Pack securely, with adequate padding to prevent damage or loss in transit.
- Mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package.
- Customers outside of Canada: DO NOT use FedEx Ground or UPS without express permission from us (due to excessive Customs brokerage charges). We recommend PriorityMail (from your post office).
- Mark clearly on the outside of the box, and on any Customs forms: RETURNING CIRCUIT BOARDS FOR REPAIR - MADE IN CANADA.
- Note: the Country of Origin is Canada (not USA). If you put USA, and we are charged import duties, we will bill your credit card.
- Do not send anything to us "freight collect"-- we will refuse it!.
- Send the package to:
Technological Arts, Inc.
Attn.: Repair Dept.
150 Carlton Street, Suite 300
Toronto, ON M5A 2K1 CANADA