Examples shown for 1 Evaluation Package; specify preferred shipping method, and we will inform you of actual cost for your order
|US Destinations:||XpressPostUSA (Priority Mail or Ground) from US$21||Purolator (DHL Express): from US$49|
|Canadian Destinations:||XpressPost: from $6||Purolator: from $14
|Overseas Destinations*:||XpressPost International from US$35||from US$72|
*Check amounts in your country's currency with this handy Currency Converter
- We pay all duty and brokerage fees to US addresses
- Overseas customers are responsible for all duty, brokerage, and taxes.
- COD service is not available
- Other shipping methods possible-- contact us
- We do not use UPS!
Please note the following guidelines for returning products:
- Obtain an RMA number (i.e. Return Material Authorization number) from us before sending anything back; otherwise, we may refuse it.
- Wrap circuit boards in anti-static material or place them in the anti-static pouch they came in. Improper packaging may void warranty.
- Pack securely, with adequate padding to prevent damage or loss in transit.
- Mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
- Customers outside Canada: DO NOT use FedEx Ground or UPS without express permission from us (due to excessive Customs brokerage charges). We recommend PriorityMail (from your post office).
- Mark clearly on the outside of the box, and on any Customs forms: RETURNING CIRCUIT BOARDS FOR REPAIR - MADE IN CANADA.
- Note: the Country of Origin is Canada (not USA). If you put USA, and we are charged import duties, we will bill your credit card.
- Do not send anything to us "freight collect"-- we will refuse it!.
- Send the package to:
Technological Arts, Inc.
Attn.: Repair Dept.
3218 Wharton Way
Mississauga, ON L4X 2C1 CANADA