- compact AD12DX form factor (3.25 inches x 3.25 inches)
- low-cost narrow expanded mode implementation of 68HC812A4 MCU
- 128K/512K Flash provides plenty of code space for advanced applications
- optional 128K/512K shadow RAM for speedy program development-- supports software breakpoints!
- 32K SRAM provides adequate data space for most applications
- two RS232 interfaces
- on-board 5V 500 mA regulator
- (16 MHz crystal)
- fully plug-in compatible with Adapt812 boards
- includes universal 6-/10-pin BDM interface connector for debugging via BDM pod
- easy Flash erasing/programming via embedded firmware utility (MXFlash), supports S1 and S2 record programming to external Program memory
Want to know more? Ready to buy? Click on the various folder icons at the top of the page to see all available Adapt812DXLT modules, Starter packages, application cards, and accessories.