This module has 32K of EEPROM for your program. When ordering, you'll need to choose a connector option for the 20-pin I/O connector. If you plan to use the Docking Module to program it, you'll need the FRA connector option (same one supplied in the Starter Package). If you need a mating connector for your application, choose one from the Components/Connectors category (at left).
What you get:
- this product ships with hardcopy data sheet and schematic diagram
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the Resources tab above
Before you order...
All of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "FRA" connector on H1. Please make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default option (no connector on H1).
- thin board material (0.031")
- light weight: only 0.2 oz.
- tiny 1" x 1.4" stamp-sized board
- surface-mount chips for low-profile, high-density design
- features 68HC11D0 microcontroller
- 8 MHz crystal supports standard baudrates up to 9600
- 32K EEPROM
- EEPROM has hardware Write Protect (software write protect also possible)
- 192 bytes on-chip RAM
- all PORT A lines available (pulse accumulator, input captures, output compares)
- all six PORT D lines available (any mix of: general purpose I/O, SPI, or SCI)
- 5V low-dropout regulator
- low-voltage inhibit reset circuit
- all available port lines/interrupts/reset brought out to versatile 20-pin header
- convenient switches for RUN/LOAD and WRITE PROTECT (EEPROM)
- programmable in Assembler, BASIC, C, and Forth
- easy s-record loading via Docking Module, using MicroLoad (Windows program, included with Starter Package)
- compatible with BASIC11 Compiler/Simulator/Debugger/Terminal IDE for Windows
- modular design, with versatile connector options offers many configuration possibilities
- get a Starter Package first-- then buy as many additional modules as you need for all your applications