We've crammed all kinds of robot interface features into this board! Support for Ultrasonic and IR distance sensors, hobby servos, IR communication/control, audio input/output, more!
- 2.30" x 3.25" standard Adapt9S12 form factor
- compatible with Adapt912B32 and all Adapt9S12 boards
- four analog sensor connectors, works great with Sharp GP2D120 IR distance-measuring sensors
- four servo connectors
- one SPI connector
- one SCI connector (SCI1 TTL Level)*
- one connector for Devantech SRF04 Analog Ultrasonic Ranger
- separate 6 Volt regulator for servos
- separate 5 Volt regulator for analog sensors
- IR circuit built in-- can be used for multi-robot communication or to control any IR-controllable device.
- battery voltage monitoring (up to 20volts)
- microphone and speaker so your robot can respond to sound, and express itself verbally!
- current-draw monitoring on two servo channels
- several connector options offer many configuration possibilities
- board has mirror-image pinout
- shown with FRA1 connector option, which mates with RA1 connector on MCU board
- use in a planar arrangement, stack with other boards, or use in a backplane (clearance restrictions apply)
*since Adapt912B32 only has SCI0, the SCI1 connector on this product is not active.
What you get:
- this product ships with hardcopy data sheet and schematic diagram
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the Resources tab, above.