This product is offered to established customers who cannot migrate to the recommended replacement board (AD9S12DP512M2) for legacy reasons. If you are selecting a new board for development or production, you should use the recommended replacement instead.
The Full configuration includes all necessary support circuitry for the MCU, as well as a 5-Volt regulator, RS232, RS485, and two CAN transceivers on-board.
Availability limited to existing users/applications of this product. If you are selecting a new board for development, we recommend you select Adapt9S12DP512M2 instead.
- surface-mounted 9S12DP256C 9S12DT256 MCU
- 2.30" x 3.25" AdaptS12 form-factor
- two 50-pin connectors bring out all I/O pins of the MCU
- RS232 transceivers provided for both SCI channels
- RS485 transceiver accomodated for second SCI channel
- two physical-layer high-speed CAN transceivers (PCA82C250)
- 16 MHz crystal, but internal bus can run up to 24MHz (using on-chip PLL)
- accomodates optional user-supplied oscillator
- universal 6-pin/10-pin BDM connectors support BDM pods from multiple vendors
- on-chip bootloader/monitor (D-Bug12)
- 500mA, automotive grade, low-dropout 5V regulator on-board (underneath)
- includes low-voltage inhibit reset circuit + reset button
- accomodates optional precision voltage reference chip for analog-to-digital converters
- assembled, tested module, pre-programmed with D-Bug12
- red and black power connector wire (#PCJ1-8)
- printed schematic/pinout sheet
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the Resources tab above
If you require mating connectors, browse Connectors in the Components category at the left. For power supplies, browse the Accessories category.
Before you order...
All of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "F1" connector on both H1 and H2. Please make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default option (no connectors on H1 and H2).