Full support for floating point data types (IEEE single precision format).
- Built-in peephole optimizer - code quality is typically only 5% to 20% larger than compilers costing 10 times or more.
- MCU-specific support such as embedded assembly, writing interrupt functions in C etc.
- Relocatable assembler, linker, and librarian
- Transparent support for discontiguous memory devices (e.g. multiple ROMs in different addresses; work around the BUFFALO writing to location 0x4000 bug; or leave hole for the internal EEPROM; etc.)
- Motorola assembly file translator. Bring your existing asm code forward.
- Support for multiple code and data sections.
- Make utility for managing project file dependency (or use the IDE to avoid writing makefiles!).
- Comprehensive printed manual.
- All compiler tools are 32 bit programs, eliminating the need for high value for conventional memory
- Windows-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Syntax-aware editor
- IDE bootloading support for internal & external EEPROM and RAM
- Includes Salvo LE RTOS at no extra charge!
- For full specifications, click here
30-day demo of ICC11 may be downloaded here