All microcontroller modules and chips are susceptible to damage by Electro Static Discharge, and require proper protection procedures for storage and handling. Make sure you are familiar with this issue to avoid damage to your board and possible violation of warranty: ESD Warning
If you need help with your 68HC11 or 68HC12 application,be sure to check Freescale's Support page first,
Then join our support forum: http://www.technologicalarts.net
To view archived messages from our old Yahoo Group forum, click this link: techart-micros
Join one of these groups for help with understanding and applying the MCU in your application. These are very active groups, including users from all over the world. The subscribers range from entry-level to expert, and include Freescale engineers. Highly recommended.
ICC11 and ICC12 C Compiler Users
ImageCraft has a number of groups, including one for users of their C compilers for HC11 and HC12 (icc-mot). http://www.dragonsgate.net/mailman/listinfo
GNU C for 68HC11
Join this groups if you are using the GNU open-source C compiler for 68HC11.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gnu-m68hc11/ JBug11 for 68HC11
Join this group if you are using Jbug11.
- If you are new to Freescale microcontrollers, you may benefit from reading Freescale's Understanding Small Microcontrollers
- Fred Martin's Introduction to Assembler Programming on 68HC11
- Primer on Freescale's AS11 assembler
- Using AS11 assembler on WinXP
- Primer on Freescale's PCBug11
- Getting Started with JBug11 (Windows version of PCBug11):
- with MicroCore-11
- with Adapt11
- with Adapt11C24DX
- Primer on S19 records
- Using Hyperterminal
- Using Hyperterminal with BUFFALO
- BUFFALO Monitor Manual