1. From the Store, select currency by clicking the Currency dropdown selector at the top of the screen. If you are in Canada select Canadian currency; otherwise select US currency.
2. Click the Add to Cart button or Buy Now button next to the item you want. Your shopping cart will be automatically updated with the item, and the total will be displayed at the top of your screen.
3. When you have finished shopping (or at any time during shopping), you can examine the contents of your shopping cart by clicking the Shopping Cart icon at the top of the page. Now review the items you have ordered and change any quantities required by entering the new quantity and clicking the adjacent Update icon. To delete an item, click the Trash can icon next to it.
4. When you have finished adjusting quantities, click the Checkout button below your cart contents list.
5. If you have previously created an account, login now. Please note .. if you have ordered from our previous website (/catalog), you will need to register on our new site as a new customer. We apologize for the inconvenience! Create an account by choosing a username and password and entering your email address. Important! Do not use a Hotmail email address! Hotmail is rejecting all messages sent by our server. Next, enter your billing address, answer the spam-blocker question, and click Register. An email will be sent to you, and you'll need to click on the activation link in the email in order to establish your account. This process is necessary in order to block automated spam robots from creating bogus accounts. Once you have activated your account and logged in, start from Step 3, above. Then click on Next.
6. Choose your preferred shipping method. You will be presented with various shipping options and their associated costs and estimated delivery times. If you opt to have the ordered shipped via FedEx and billed to your FedEx account number, please enter your FedEx account number in the Notes to Us form in the next section before confirming your order.
7. Confirm Payment and you will be taken to the secure PayPal payment gateway where you can make your payment. At this point, it is not possible to edit your cart. Please note that it is not necessary to have or create a PayPal account o make your payment. You will be able to use a credit card for payment if you don't have a PayPal account (just click the link that says "Don't have a PayPal account?").