- use DIN and miniDIN connectors in your breadboard as easily as DIPs!
- test or develop interfaces to MIDI devices, and PS/2 and AT-style keyboards in your solderless breadboard
- perfect for students, technicians, engineers, and hobbyists!
- compact design
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin terminations
- rows spaced 0.3" apart to plug into standard solderless breadboard
- takes minimum real estate on breadboard
- gives maximum access to tie-points
- top-entry for minimum interference
- quality 2-layer FR-4 board
Data sheet for Din and Mini-Din adapters is available here