- use PLCCs in your breadboard as easily as DIPs!
- test, interface, and evaluate microcontrollers, FPGAs, memories, and special-function chips in your solderless breadboard
- perfect for students, technicians, engineers, and hobbyists!
- compact vertical design
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin right-angle header terminations
- rows spaced 0.3" apart to plug into standard solderless breadboard
- takes minimum real estate on breadboard
- gives maximum access to tie-points
- prototyping areas provided for location-critical timing circuits
- quality 2-layer FR-4 board with Augat sockets
- same pin-numbering scheme as DIP package (pin numbers ascending counterclockwise from lower left corner)
- available in 20-, 28-, 32-, 44-, 52-, 68-, and 84-pin sizes
Data sheet for PLCC adapters is available here