- use ribbon cables in your breadboard as easily as DIPs!
- test and interface to disk drives, LCDs, and evaluation boards in your solderless breadboard
- especially useful for interfacing to Motorola EVBs
- perfect for students, technicians, engineers, and hobbyists!
- compact design
- gold-plated 0.025" square-pin terminations
- rows spaced 0.3" apart to plug into standard solderless breadboard
- takes minimum real estate on breadboard
- gives maximum access to tie-points
- quality 2-layer plated-through FR-4 board
- shrouded, polarized connectors accept standard IDC (Insulation Displacement Connector) ribbon cables
- available in 10-, 14-, 16-, 20-, 26-, 34-, 40-, 50-, and 60-pin sizes
Data sheet for IDC Adapters is available here