This product is offered to established customers who cannot migrate to the recommended replacement board (AD9S12DP512M0) for legacy reasons. If you are selecting a new board for development or production, you should use the recommended replacement instead.
The Minimal configuration includes all necessary support circuitry for the MCU, as well as a 5-Volt regulator and RS232 transceiver on-board. CAN and RS485 transceivers are not populated.
Availability limited to existing users/applications of this product (e.g. those building the Leaf Project). If you are selecting a new board for development, we recommend you select Adapt9S12DP512M0 instead.
- surface-mounted 9S12DP256C 9S12DT256 MCU
- 2.30" x 3.25" AdaptS12 form-factor
- two 50-pin connectors bring out all I/O pins of the MCU
- all I/O pins on a 0.1" grid for easy interfacing to standard perfboard
- versatile connector design for use with solderless breadboards, prototyping cards, or embedding into your design
- RS232 transceivers provided for both SCI channels
- 16 MHz crystal, but internal bus can run up to 24MHz (using on-chip PLL)
- accommodates optional user-supplied oscillator
- universal 6-pin/10-pin BDM connectors support BDM pods from multiple vendors
- on-chip bootloader/monitor (D-Bug12)
- 500mA, automotive grade, low-dropout 5V regulator on-board (underneath)
- includes low-voltage inhibit reset circuit + reset button
- accommodates optional precision voltage reference chip for analog-to-digital converters
- accommodates optional BOOT/RUN switch for alternate loaders
- assembled, tested module, pre-programmed with D-Bug12
- red and black power connector wire (#PCJ1-8)
- printed schematic/pinout sheet
- data sheets, manuals, and all other resources for this product can be found by clicking on the Resources tab above
If you require mating connectors, browse Connectors in the Components category at the left. For power supplies, browse the Accessories category.
Before you order...
All of our standard connector options are available for this board. The product photo above shows "RA1" connector on both H1 and H2. Please make your choice of connectors before adding this item to your shopping cart. Otherwise, the board will be shipped with the default option (no connectors on H1 and H2).